Vista, CA 92081
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday4pm - 9pm
- Bingo Start Time - 7pm
- Thursday3pm - 10pm
- Trivia Start Time - 7pm
- Friday3pm - 10pm
- Saturday1pm - 10pm
- Sunday1pm - 8pm
Wed. 7/26| Dos Bandidos Tacos & FUNDRAISER *Dentists 4 Veterans
Thurs. 7/27 |Dos Bandidos & TRIVIA
Fri. 7/28|Epic Eatz
Sat. 7/29| Philly Frank Cheesesteaks & FUNDRAISER *American Cancer Society
Sunday 7/30 |Dos Bandidos
Here are Peter’s six favorite beers and corresponding comments:
1. Apricot Peach Hefeweizen from Vista Brewery Indian Joe Brewing. I’m not a big hefe fan, but everything about this ale delighted. The aroma was fresh and fruity, the flavors were tart and balanced, the finish dry. I came back for more.
2. Melange A Trois from Nebraska Brewing Co. Another tart and bubbly brew; chardonnay barrel-aging added just enough vinuous character.
3. Tripel Threat, Cambridge (Mass.) Brewing Co. Spices float over a refreshing wheat base in this dangerously drinkable 10 percent brew.
4. Old Tom, Robinson’s. Dark fruit on the nose, then cocoa and dates woven through a lightly-smoked old ale from this venerable British brewery.
5. Palo Santo Marron, Dogfish Head. American strong ale aged on Paraguayan Palo Santo wood — sounds gimmicky (they had to get barrels from South America? really?) but the wood provides a solid frame for all the raisin and dark plum flavors in this ale from Dover, Del.
6. Apprentice, San Diego Brewery Societe. You smell that? Sure, this IPA is packed with tropical flavors, but I could be happy just sticking my nose in this ale.
You can read the full and original UT article here.